Plumas County Fair Auguast 2009



The Plumas County Fairgrounds is practically just down the street from us. So, when the fair came to town, we had to experience it for ourselves - It was GREAT! The crowds (if you can call them that) were more than manageable. The animal exhibit was very well done - and clean. Kamryn, Owen and I, enjoyed dancing to the live music. Rob, Evelyn, and I had a great time watching the kids go from ride to ride. The highlight of it all, was the Monster Truck ride. Owen, Kamryn, and Rob, actually took a ride in a HUGE monster truck - what a thrill!

5 comments:

Johnsons Away said...

How fun, I love the pictures. I can imagine that the monster truck would be just the best for Owen. Miss you, hope everything keeps going great :)

makana said...

I miss you!

makana said...

I miss you!

Anonymous said...

Cute fair!!! I'm surprised you got Owen out of that monster truck! He's is so much like his dad! Kamryn was being a great big sister by going on rides w/Owen. Sweet family.

SCHMIDTHAPPENS!!! said...

That was the cutest little train I have ever seen. And I've seen LOTS of little trains! It was great to see you guys last week. Hope to do it again soon. :) Pumpkin patch?

Evelyn's Movie Clips

Owen's Movie Clips

Kamryn's Movie Clips