It's official!


"Excuse me. . . would you mind handing over your license and registration?!" "Sure thing OFFICER!"

It's definitely official! I love so many things about this new change in our life. For one: I have a hubby again! And the kids have their daddy around!
For two: Rob is so beyond belief that his childhood dream has come true! I love the comments like, "Babe, I cannot believe I get paid to do this!"


(note the cop car at his feet - So awesome)

Rob has been "hook'n N book'n." Yes, we're living in adorable little Quincy, and even here, there are things for an new officer to do - Helping stranded drivers, assisting deer out of their pain and suffering (after being hit of-course), impounding vehicles, arresting hit and run drivers, ticketing for seat-belt violations, as well as, speeding violations. There are so many fun stories that come from his day-to-day duties!

Thanks again to all of you friends and family for all of your love and support! We could NOT have accomplished this without you! (Yes, Rob did all the hard work, but your love and support helped us to make it all the way! xoxox)



*Us, (minus me, I'm taking the picture) hiking in our new backyard, Plumas National Forrest :) That's Evelyn on Rob's back :)

7 comments:

Kimmy said...

you have the most incredible backyard EVER! Congratulations to all of you for making it through...now go and enjoy!!!!!

makana said...

Hey there lady! That is wonderful that Rob gets to have his dream job. Not many people get that in life. And you are in a great town and what a relief that it isn't a place like L.A. huh?
I am glad that you FINALLY updated your blog. But I know that you have a lot more things to do with your growing fdamily.

Anonymous said...

Yea!!!!!! We're so proud of you both. Rob got his dream after a lot of hard work and patience. You will get a more tranquil, happy husband...win, win situation. Thank you for being so patient with his dream. He loves you very much. Enjoy your beautiful surroundings!

Sunderman Family said...

We will have to visit you next time we are in town to see my father-in-law!

Jen Johnson said...

Congrats Natalie! You guys sound like you are doing so well! I'm so happy for you all!

McDevittClan said...

Congratulations to the whole family. I bet Rob is loving having so much more family time. I wish that we could have stayed longer to explore the mountains. Beautiful. Maybe next time!

Rick said...

Congrats to you ! Excellent ! Rob will look scary to the bad guys! Great job ! And a really nice area to be in. Good luck - stay safe !

Evelyn's Movie Clips

Owen's Movie Clips

Kamryn's Movie Clips