Amazing! We're down to three weeks (and a little bit) until Rob graduates!
There has been so much that has taken place these past five months, and there's still so much for us to do! Rob has been more than Amazing- He's pursuing a heroic position in a career that is absolutely Honorable, and I am so proud of him. It has been long, hard, and challenging, but the end is nearing and so is the time to Celebrate! I'm doing my best to gather addresses and contact information to get this invite out to you family and friends - I don't want to miss anyone that would like to come and celebrate with us so, here's the invite :)
___________________________________________________
Congrats!Congrats!Congrats! You are soo close- soo awesome. I have to say- you have got CUTE kids. Evelyn is ADORABLE- thank you for posting. I looked at all the pictures. I can't believe how many frameable pictures you got- you are all photogenic- not fair! By the way, Owen's glasses are soo cute!
We are soooo proud of both of you! You've gone through a lot. Rob has wanted this his whole life. Thank you for letting him fulfill his dream. CHP pulled us over when he was trying to be born...must have made an impression on him! Can't wait to see all of you!!! Love you guys.
We are soooo proud of both of you! You've gone through a lot. Rob has wanted this his whole life. Thank you for letting him fulfill his dream. CHP pulled us over when he was trying to be born...must have made an impression on him! Can't wait to see all of you!!! Love you guys.
Natalie, what a journey you have had! Carl said you called the other day, I must have been sleeping..I will put the date down on our calendar, we are a little in limbo right now with trying to buy a home in SoCal and not sure of any dates yet, so no promises but will try to get down and party with you..Be sure and let Scott know, Dan is off work due to a foot injury and he might be able to make it, too.
6 comments:
Yea! Congrats to you both for making it through the last few months! We can't wait to see you all and be there for his graduation!
Congrats!Congrats!Congrats! You are soo close- soo awesome. I have to say- you have got CUTE kids. Evelyn is ADORABLE- thank you for posting. I looked at all the pictures. I can't believe how many frameable pictures you got- you are all photogenic- not fair! By the way, Owen's glasses are soo cute!
We are soooo proud of both of you! You've gone through a lot. Rob has wanted this his whole life. Thank you for letting him fulfill his dream. CHP pulled us over when he was trying to be born...must have made an impression on him! Can't wait to see all of you!!! Love you guys.
We are soooo proud of both of you! You've gone through a lot. Rob has wanted this his whole life. Thank you for letting him fulfill his dream. CHP pulled us over when he was trying to be born...must have made an impression on him! Can't wait to see all of you!!! Love you guys.
Natalie, what a journey you have had! Carl said you called the other day, I must have been sleeping..I will put the date down on our calendar, we are a little in limbo right now with trying to buy a home in SoCal and not sure of any dates yet, so no promises but will try to get down and party with you..Be sure and let Scott know, Dan is off work due to a foot injury and he might be able to make it, too.
Love you
Auntie
time to update again! :)
Post a Comment