Things have been busy, busy! So, in attempt to catch everyone up, here's our month of JULY!
Frazier Falls: There are so many beautiful places to visit in our new Plumas County, one of which is Frazier Falls. Our little family enjoyed the aproximate one mile hike in to the lookout for the falls.We did alot of traveling this month between Quincy, Reno, Sacramento, and Redding. I spent a few weeks time in Reno with my Uncle Dave, Aunt Shelly, and Family, helping with cousins Katie and Kylie's weddings. We enjoyed our time spent with our cousins :) Kamryn, Macayla, and Nyah had a great time singing and dancing together.
Owen and Ahlana had their moments of pure buddy fun - Thank goodness!
Back to Quincy- Fun at Williams Loop. A one mile loop of tracks that the trains use in order to gain speed to make the trip through the canyon. This is one of our favorite places to go. Owen has his first experience shooting. And below Daddy and Owen walk the tracks.
Rob trained about three weeks in Redding. And even one week is too long away from one another - so of course we had to make a trip. Behind us is Shasta Dam.
Minus the heat, we had a great time on Lake Shasta. We took a fairy boat ride across the lake then bussed up to the Lake Shasta Caverns.




3 comments:
Glad the kids have cousins all over the place to play with. You're creating great memories and that's what family is all about. We miss you guys! The kids look so cute.
I wish I knew you were in Redding, maybe we could have met up =) We're in Chico, not too far from Redding. I'm glad to see everything is going well with you and your family. If you're ever out this way, let's meet up!
your family is too cute! I am loving all of these photos
Post a Comment