More Pics! One Day Over Due :)

"Our family is growing and so is our Love."



Since our little family is not complete without Kamryn,
we had to go back to Kiddie Kandids and get a few more pictures.
I'll know for next time to make an appointment.
Owen did pretty well waiting the two hours for an opening - thanks to
Grandma Boyack and some fruit snacks, things turned out nicely.
Next photo session . . . . Baby Evelyn Kinsley Boyack! :)

3 comments:

Meagan said...

We just heard today that you had your baby. Congratulations!!! I bet she is absolutly darling. We hope all is well. Take care!
Mike and Meagan

Rainee said...

Wonderful pictures! Congratulations again.

Anonymous said...

Luckily, Owen kept going to the same place in between pics!  The pictures were worth the wait.  You have a great family (and I have great grandkids!!).  Love you guys.  Grandma B.

Evelyn's Movie Clips

Owen's Movie Clips

Kamryn's Movie Clips