Pink Sunday!
1 year ago
Robert * Natalie * Kamryn * Owen * Evelyn


While shopping at Babies R'Us, I was stopped by a Kiddie Kandid's photographer and asked if I wanted to take some pictures and receive a free portrait. Who can pass up "free"?! Luckily, Owen was in a pretty decent mood and was cooperative - Thank you Owen :)
What do you think of my hair? My sweet hubby set up a surprise hair appointment for me. He knows me well, and knows that a good cut and style goes a long way (especially during pregnancy! :) Love you Babe!
8 comments:
You look absolutely amazing!! Who can pass up free? And Owen looks so sute and happy. You make such cute babies.
Natalie, you look great. It is fun to see pictures of your family. Come see the pictures of my family if you would like. Naomi
Natalie, you look beautiful, you are beautiful always...Owen sure looks like his daddy..We love you
I LOVE your hair! You look so cute! Let us know when our sweet niece gets here!
Love ya, Kim
You look great! I can't believe how big Owen is getting. I was wondering what the Widget would say if you go past your due date. Do they start adding days? Can't wait for Evelyn to make her big arrival:)Love You all, Kelli
Beautiful pictures! You're definitely ready to pop! I'm glad I got to come down for a couple of days...tell Evelyn she better not come tonight as I leave!! Have a wonderful delivery. I love you. Mom Boyack
Wow! You look fabulous! The pictures are great and I love your hair. So has Evelyn decided she would cooperate?
Your belly is beautiful! Owen is quite the cutie also. Let us know when the little one arrives!
Meagan
Post a Comment