What a beautiful baby girl. Owen just looks like a big boy holding his little sister. We hope that all is going well. Give everyone kisses and hugs for us. Congratulations! Mike and Meg
She's beautiful!!! I wish I could have stayed longer to see her in person! We were soooo close! Take lots of pics. The kids look thrilled with their new sister. Sweet family. Love you guys so much. Grandma B.
congrats-she is so dang cute! we are so happy for your little family (well not so little-its growing). Quick question for you guys not related to your adorable newest one, but where were you guys married? I was looking at your album and it was just so gorgeous-I want to go there (wherever that may be). -Bree and Kenton
16 comments:
Congratulations! She is so beautiful.
We can't wait to meet her!!!!
Congratulations. You look great. It is fun to see your family grow.
She is beautiful. Congratulations!!!!
congratulations!!!im so happy for you. i love her middle name, where did it come from?
Rob & Nat, Evelyn is just gorgeous, I just love her name..so classic...
Hope to be able to hold her soon, what a beautiful family you both have..
love
Auntie Barb
Congratulations,she is beautiful. I don't think we can say it enough. And you look so good in that picture, you are amazing.
She is beautiful Natalie! Oh I am so happy for you guys! Give her lots of hugs and kisses from us!
What a beautiful baby girl. Owen just looks like a big boy holding his little sister. We hope that all is going well. Give everyone kisses and hugs for us. Congratulations!
Mike and Meg
SHe is beautiful!!! I bet you are so glad that she is out, of course you looked amazing before and after arrival.
She is beautiful! I can't wait to see her! Kamryn and Owen look soo excited... Congrats!
Love you guys
Kimberly
She is beautiful! I can't wait to see her! Kamryn and Owen look soo excited... Congrats!
Love you guys
Kimberly
She's beautiful!!! I wish I could have stayed longer to see her in person! We were soooo close! Take lots of pics. The kids look thrilled with their new sister. Sweet family. Love you guys so much. Grandma B.
adorable! Congrats Nat! You look beautiful and i am so happy for you. I hope that i get to hold that little princess sometime soon
Congratulations. I am so glad that it was better this time around. She is so beautiful. Owen looks so big holding her. Can't wait to see you all.
congrats-she is so dang cute! we are so happy for your little family (well not so little-its growing). Quick question for you guys not related to your adorable newest one, but where were you guys married? I was looking at your album and it was just so gorgeous-I want to go there (wherever that may be). -Bree and Kenton
Post a Comment