Pink Sunday!
1 year ago
Robert * Natalie * Kamryn * Owen * Evelyn
First Off. . . Congratulations to Rob!!
Rob has been accepted to attend the CHP Academy, beginning April 28th.
Yahoo to blessings and our wonderful, hard working Daddy of three!
Good Luck Babe! We know you can do it!!
Then there's a lovely photo of our new addition . . .
. . . our beautiful baby GIRL!!
4 comments:
SHE'S BEAUTIFUL!!! I'm sooo excited for you. Blessings are abounding in your family. I couldn't be happier for you guys (and me:)...) Love, Mom and Grandma B.
Hey...like your new look! Very classy. Love, Mom B.
Congratulations! How exciting to have a girl! Her future boyfriends better watch out for big bro! I bet Kamryn is thrilled to have a little sis to play with. It was so fun to see you guys last weekend. Give everyone loves from aunt Kim and Uncle Dan!
Congrats! i love having a girl.
Lanie
Post a Comment