Pink Sunday!
1 year ago
Robert * Natalie * Kamryn * Owen * Evelyn
Friday Night Fun. . . Check out the kids in action
"Good Work Kamryn! You're quite a painter!"
"And what are you working on, Little Man?"
And the results are in!
Owen's First time, "Spectacular!"
And from Kamryn. . .
Practically proffessional, "Superb!"
We enjoyed ourselves so much! We'll definately have to do it again!
3 comments:
Cute artwork! That looks like a really fun friday night family time. I'm going to have to do that!
Picasso in the making! You'll have to put them in a frame. Twenty years from now, you can show it to them so they can say, "What did you hold on to that thing for!". I protected sooooo many pieces of "school treasures" for not. That's what moms do. Great work guys. I think they're cute. They must get it from my folks and your mom...definitely not from me! Grandma B.
I love your page! :) Fun and creative and I enjoyed how your life is going. Gosh third on the way and you're so gosh darn busy! :D
Post a Comment