Thursday was Kamryn's first song/dance class. She's learning music and choreography to Hanna Montana's Christmas, in preparation for this winter season's Christmas Performance. This is her first time taking lessons, and she's loving it. She's got rythmn, and she's definitely got sass! Take a little peek . . .(sorry for the poor taping- once I hit record my camera won't let me zoom in or out.)
*Blogger's having a hard time uploading the video, so you'll have to check it out at the bottom of the blog in "Kamryn's Movie Clips," via YouTube.

6 comments:
You guys look like you are doing so well! I am so happy for you guys! That little Kamryn is sure getting more beautiful every time I see her!
How cute- this is right up your alley! I bet you are loving this as much as Kamryn is! Adorable!!!
- your favorite sista!
whao... two dancers in the house now! Is that possible?! I hope that your Utah trip went well. Too bad we were not there. I don't think we will be in Cali until..... well, i have NO idea! Its hard to think that she is already 4 weeks old! And my little one is content being as late as possible... :)
love,
makana
She looks like she is having so much fun. I know she seemed to love being on that stage at the reunion :) I can't believe how big she is getting.
your new little evelyn is so beautiful!! and owen is a mini natalie!! you look so happy! thanks for inviting me to check out your blog! its so fun to see what your little fam is up to!
Kamryn...you will have soooo much fun dancing and singing! You and your cousins can put on quite a show when you get together. Kim's girls have been in dance for years. I'm very glad you're doing this pumpkin! Love, Grandma B.
Post a Comment