Passed on. . .

What a wonderful and respectful service. Jannet did a beautiful job honoring her father's life through pictures, song, and sharing fun memories of Uncle Dick. I enjoyed seeing Grandma Johnson there with her other brothers and sisters. Though it's a sad time of loss, it was such a wonderful time of memories, and connecting with family once again. As a family, we are eternally united.

Funeral Services to be held Thursday, July 3rd at the East Lawn Mortuary on Greenback Lane, near I-80, at 2:00 pm. There will be a gathering for the family after the burial at the Florin Road LDS chapel (8580 Florin Road, Sacramento; From East Lawn Mortuary - Take I-80 South, get onto 99 South, exit Florin Road East off ramp. The Chapel is 5-6 miles down on the Right). The Viewing is being held Wednesday evening from 4-8pm at the East Lawn Chapel.


. . . Uncle Dick Hamilton, passed away Wednesday morning, June 25th, at the age of 84. Uncle Dick is pictured holding his sisters Donna and Layla's little boys, Wayne Johnson (on left) and Jimmie Hamilton (on right). I don't have any information on when or where his funeral services are to be held, but I do know that he was surely loved, and that he'll be missed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Natalie, our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Mom Boyack

Meagan said...

Hey Natalie. I thought that I would say Hi and see how things are going right now. Thank you for the invite to the shower, as you can tell I wasn't able to make it. I do have a little gift for you so I might need you address so I can send it. Tell your family that we said Hello!
Love, Meagan Johnson (Mike's wife)

makana said...

only7 days left! Wahoo!!!

Evelyn's Movie Clips

Owen's Movie Clips

Kamryn's Movie Clips