Pink Sunday!
1 year ago
Robert * Natalie * Kamryn * Owen * Evelyn
Saturday, April 19th, the local and not-so-local, Johnson relatives got together for a day of socializing, eating, and fun! Matt and Jaynie Duforts home was the gathering spot. Their 4 acre park-like setting accomodated such fun activities as volleyball, horseshoes, football, slip n' slide, swings, a trampoline, and a broken bridge that made for an exciting challenge for the boys to jump their bikes. It was fantastic to share a little bit more time together and to create a few more enjoyable memories. I'm glad there was such a great turn out. Love you all. We missed those of you that couldn't make it; hope we'll see there next time! xoxox
Check out the picture Album!
2 comments:
Cute pics! I miss our property having big family get-togethers! Hopefully soon we'll go from dirt to grass out back! Looks like the weather cooperated. Love, Mom B.
Hi Natalie! I would love to hear from you sweetie..I miss you all..the kids are awesome!
As soon as this house sells we are planning on coming back 'home'. We miss all of you...
love Barbara
Post a Comment