Robert * Natalie * Kamryn * Owen * Evelyn
Pictures were taken from a private lesson with Jenyne Butterfly, at the end, when I was exhausted! . . .And Pregnant! :)
You go girl! I hope you still do that when you move to Utah.. i really think that there are a lot of ladies who would love to it!love, makana
hey sexy lady! how fun and i wish i could do it...someday :)lisa moll
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Pictures were taken from a private lesson with Jenyne Butterfly, at the end, when I was exhausted! . . .And Pregnant! :)
You go girl! I hope you still do that when you move to Utah.. i really think that there are a lot of ladies who would love to it!
love,
makana
hey sexy lady! how fun and i wish i could do it...someday :)
lisa moll
Post a Comment